THUR 28 April / 26 May / 30 June, 6-8pm.
£25 per person per session, adults only
We encourage you to book the 3 sessions for £75
The beginners’ crochet course will run over three 2 hour sessions. All equipment and materials will be provided, together with detailed handouts for each session, including several patterns. Extension activities and handouts will be proposed for participants with some knowledge of the basics to build skills further.
Session 1: Thursday 28 April – Holding hook and yarn, slip knot, and basic stitches to include chain stitch, double crochet, half treble, and treble. Extension activity – combining basic stitches to form a pattern.
Session 2: Thursday 26 May – Crocheting in rounds and spirals, tension. Patterns include traditional and solid granny squares and a coaster. Extension activity – pattern and diagram reading with additional patterns for a flower granny square and lace coaster.
Session 3: Thursday 30 June – Increasing and decreasing with patterns for triangular bunting and a mini jumper. Extension activity – rabbit bunting and edging patterns.
Practise between sessions will be expected to ensure progression between sessions. Phone and email support will also be available between sessions.
After your booking, please give to the tutor an indication of level of knowledge and experience to allow for personalisation if necessary. Steph at email@example.com
Booking essential. We have limited spaces so we are operating on a first come first served basis.
– Click BOOK NOW button below to book online.
– EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
– TEXT us on 07887379388
– VISIT us at Yeovil Art Space during opening hours (Wed – Friday 10am to 4pm, Sat 10am – 5pm)
Part of a new Creative Workshops Programme (APRIL -JUNE 2022) in Yeovil Art Space and in our nearby edible garden between April and June. Ranging from photography, mosaic, silver sculpture, crochet, art journaling, creative gardening and collage, perfect opportunity to learn something new and enjoy being creative with us!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PROGRAMME
[Terms and Conditions]
- Please check age limit for each workshop.
- ‘Make it together’ for some workshops, an offer for a group of 2 family or friends to make one item together.
- Most of the workshop takes place on the 1st floor. If you require wheelchair access or have difficulties climbing stairs, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
- 100% refund for cancellation before 30 days prior to the event.
- 50% refund for cancellation before 14 days prior to the event.
- Non-refundable for cancellation within 7 days prior to the event.
- Transfer to another workshop is possible if you cancel 7 days before the workshop date.
- Full refund if YAS cancels the workshop due to insufficient sign up.