Pay What You Can Pricing Policy, adult only
Art journaling is a form of creative self care. Your art journal can be filled with anything from painting and doodling to collage and photos and using any media. Existing skills can be used but equally, absolutely no experience is necessary. Journaling time is time to de-stress….space to be yourself, let go and have fun. All material provided.
Booking is essential. We have limited spaces so we are operating on a first come first served basis.
– Click BOOK NOW button below to book online.
– EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
– TEXT us on 07887379388
– VISIT us at Yeovil Art Space during opening hours (Wed – Friday 10am to 4pm, Sat 10am – 5pm)
Part of a new Creative Workshops Programme (APRIL -JUNE 2022) in Yeovil Art Space and in our nearby edible garden between April and June. Ranging from photography, mosaic, silver sculpture, crochet, art journaling, creative gardening and collage, perfect opportunity to learn something new and enjoy being creative with us!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PROGRAMME
[Terms and Conditions]
- Please check age limit for each workshop.
- ‘Make it together’ for some workshops, an offer for a group of 2 family or friends to make one item together.
- Most of the workshop takes place on the 1st floor. If you require wheelchair access or have difficulties climbing stairs, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
- 100% refund for cancellation before 30 days prior to the event.
- 50% refund for cancellation before 14 days prior to the event.
- Non-refundable for cancellation within 7 days prior to the event.
- Transfer to another workshop is possible if you cancel 7 days before the workshop date.
- Full refund if YAS cancels the workshop due to insufficient sign up.