£45 per person, adult only
Basic beginners silver clay workshop. Inspired by natural form, learn how to roll & cut precious metal clay, add textures, layer to create a pendant or brooch. Price includes 7g of silver art clay which when fired, results in 99.9% fine silver pieces which can be sent for hallmark. The session will cover planning your design, making a prototype, working with silver clay, firing, finishing, and polishing.
About Natasha Rand
Artist and Creative Tutor. Passionate and skilled in working with all ages. She is our Engagement Producer and running her own creative agency Creation Generation: www.creation-generation.org
Booking is essential. We have limited spaces so we are operating on a first come first served basis.
– Click BOOK NOW button below to book online.
– EMAIL us on email@example.com
– TEXT us on 07887379388
– VISIT us at Yeovil Art Space during opening hours (Wed – Friday 10am to 4pm, Sat 10am – 5pm)
Part of a new Creative Workshops Programme (APRIL -JUNE 2022) in Yeovil Art Space and in our nearby edible garden between April and June. Ranging from photography, mosaic, silver sculpture, crochet, art journaling, creative gardening and collage, perfect opportunity to learn something new and enjoy being creative with us!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PROGRAMME
[Terms and Conditions]
- Please check age limit for each workshop.
- ‘Make it together’ for some workshops, an offer for a group of 2 family or friends to make one item together.
- Most of the workshop takes place on the 1st floor. If you require wheelchair access or have difficulties climbing stairs, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
- 100% refund for cancellation before 30 days prior to the event.
- 50% refund for cancellation before 14 days prior to the event.
- Non-refundable for cancellation within 7 days prior to the event.
- Transfer to another workshop is possible if you cancel 7 days before the workshop date.
- Full refund if YAS cancels the workshop due to insufficient sign up.