10.30am – 12.30pm / £25 each
Come and learn basic linocut techniques to create your very own Xmas wrapping paper, labels and cards to make your presents unique and memorable. A selection of papers and accessories will be available to play with.
Stéphanie Max is a mixed media artist, paper and print lover. She dedicates her work to creating pictures on paper. https://stephanie-max.com/
Suitable for age 14 plus.
Health & Safety – the linocut tools are sharp, participants must be able to follow precise instructions.
We commit to the safety of all our participants and staff working at Yeovil Art Space. Although wearing a face covering is not compulsory, we recommend all participants to keep a 1m distance between each other and use the hand sanitiser provided. Tutors will be wearing a mask if closer distance is required to provide instructions or help. We have risk assessments in place should you require them. Please bring a bottle of water or drink with you.
[Terms and Conditions]
- Each workshop is for 16 and above, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You can book as an individual or ‘Make it together’, an offer for a group of 2 family or friends to make one item together.
- 50% off for those who have received universal credit or to full-time students, 2 places only for each workshop, first come first served.
- Workshop takes place on the 1st floor, if you require wheelchair access or have difficulties to climb stairs, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
- 50% refund 14 days before the workshop date. Transfer to other workshop is possible if you cancel 7 days before the workshop date.
- Full refund if YAS cancels the workshop due to insufficient sign up.