10am – 4pm / £75 each
Join artist Jenny Graham to create a personalised artwork in a box, with items from your family history/memories, such as copies of old photographs, postcards and letters, text and images from old magazines; or something meaningful to you, i.e. found objects, dry flowers, stones and other natural materials. Bring them with you to fill the box and decorate the exterior.
Each participant will be provided with a 30 x 30 cm hinged wooden box with removable shelves. Paint, brushes and glue will be provided, but please bring Stanley knife, scissors and ruler.
Coffee and tea will be provided. Please bring your snack, pack lunch or purchase from near by. Lunch is between 12.30 – 1.30pm.
We commit to the safety of all our participants and staff working at Yeovil Art Space. Although wearing a face covering is not compulsory, we recommend all participants to keep a 1m distance between each other and use the hand sanitiser provided. Tutors will be wearing a mask if closer distance is required to provide instructions or help. We have risk assessments in place should you require them. Please bring a bottle of water or drink with you.
[Terms and Conditions]
- Each workshop is for 16 and above, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You can book as an individual or ‘Make it together’, an offer for a group of 2 family or friends to make one item together.
- 50% off for those who have received universal credit or to full-time students, 2 places only for each workshop, first come first served.
- Workshop takes place on the 1st floor, if you require wheelchair access or have difficulties to climb stairs, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
- 50% refund 14 days before the workshop date. Transfer to another workshop is possible if you cancel 7 days before the workshop date.
- Full refund if YAS cancels the workshop due to insufficient sign up.